RULES OF THE ROLEPLAY! [ don't miss ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RULES OF THE ROLEPLAY! [ don't miss ]

Post by Rogdata on Tue 4 Jun - 7:25:19

Okay, this is just incase we have new people on this website, or, God forbid, an admin breaking the rules. Take time to read these thoroughly, and if you cannot understand, please contact Rogdata before anything gets out of hand. In that case, lets begin immediately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:

1. No god-modding. This means that you aren't all powerful. You can't dodge every attack, nor can you auto-hit, and you cannot-CANNOT, kill another member's character without their approval.
2. No Mary-Sues. Basically, all characters need faults. They can't be perfect princess goddesses that just emanate goodness and can never die, they need weaknesses as well as strengths.
3. Again, do not kill other people's characters without their permission. Please, if you are considering killing their character, the other person had to be okay with it. If they aren't, then you are not allowed to.
4. No mind-reading. If your character has never been told another character's name, then they don't know their name. If someone thinks something rather than speak it, then you can't reply to it, nor are you aware of it.
5. Try to include others in the roleplay! If someone's been role-playing by themselves for a while, just try to get them into the roleplay. Maybe that little forest that one character is in happens to be the same forest YOUR character is in.
6. Respect your fellow roleplayers. Don't be a jerk. I'm tired of seeing people being snobby little pricks, "But that's not in the rules." If a lot of people are complaining about it, stop. Especially if it's a moderator or administrator telling you to stop.
7. If anyone is breaking any of these rules, even if it's an admin or a moderator, please tell us right away. PM Michael or Rogdata, or even better, both of us. Do NOT tell whoever it is breaking the rules that you are going to go tell on them, it just creates more trouble, and whoever it is might even delete the post. Don't even comment that they are doing something wrong.
8. If you're gonna get involved in a roleplay with someone, try and be active for it. I understand if you have to go to bed or do your homework, but when you disappear without notice to go play Survival: Apocalypse, it gets a bit annoying. AT LEAST let us know.
9. The roleplay does NOT revolve around you. You can NOT expect everyone to stop what they are doing for your character's sake, and you can NOT create a plot where your character is most important. If you want something like that, go and play Skyrim. You also can not expect people to invite you into a roleplay. There are no 'private' roleplays in this group, so don't have a separate role-play from everyone else. You are free to join in on ALL roleplays, if someone is trying to push you out of a roleplay, PM an Admin.
10. At least TRY to use proper grammar and punctuation. I don't want to be seeing"-jumps on ryan- im goiing too kiiilll uuuu!!!" It's hard and unpleasant to read. We go to school, people, I don't want to hear, "I'm doing my best, stop making me feel bad". Also, having good grammar, punctuation, and activity really increases your chances of being promoted to moderator.
11. Also, don't spam on our walls with filth or advertise for another group. It makes us look bad, embarrases the moderators, and is just plain RUDE. If you don't have anything decently relevant to say, don't even dare put it on our forum.
12. No threatening to kill yourself in real life and don't post depressing comments on the wall about how everyone hates you. Depression spreads like the black plague. And, based on what we've been through, we really don't need anymore of it...
13. Comments about religion and anti-religion are strictly prohibited from this entire forum. ( I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!) Don't even create a separate topic about religious views. It creates controversy over 'which religion is the most legitimate', or even 'if religion is real or not'. Keep your religious views TO YOURSELF.
14. "All Packs are considered equal. None are better than others." is just a theory (wink).. You can brag all you want about what your clan has that the other doesn't. But right now the admin aren't close to finishing the powers and places of the packs. You will just have to wait.
15. Do not punish another group member of your own rank/level. That is the moderators jobs, not yours, pal.
16. OBEY your moderators. Even better, Respect them! Befriend them if you feel the need to.
17. Have Fun! (Yes, that is a rule here.)
Rogdata
Admin

Location : On a flying space rock orbiting the sun at aproximately 108,000 km/h, therefore my location is always changing

View user profile http://aawr.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: RULES OF THE ROLEPLAY! [ don't miss ]

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 12:52:57

Nice rules! I think I am going to enjoy this... afro Now... I have a question. May we create topics? And if so, do we need to have it approved? I was thinking of starting a game topic to have a bit of fun...
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed 5 Jun - 12:56:39

Err...Who are you?
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 12:59:34

Just somepony that you used to know.

P.S. I play Skyrim. Ulfric is absolutely fabulous. I swear, him and Thorin Oakenshield might be the same person in different universes. Think about it. Both loathe elves, both are full of majesty, both are the rightful rulers of a land... Most important: HAVE I MENTIONED THEIR LUSCIOUS LOCKS?
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Wed 5 Jun - 13:01:39

f(bleep)k Ulfric, he's ruining Skyrim, FOR THE THALMER-LESS EMPIRE!
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed 5 Jun - 13:01:55

Thorin is cooler though. Ulfric doesn't do as many heroic deeds other than murdering the high king so he can reclaim Skyrim for the nords.
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Wed 5 Jun - 13:03:26

racist jackoff, forcing Argonians to live outside the city...*grumbles, wearing an Argonian cosplay costume*
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 13:04:23

Agreed, Sam I Am. I just like the way he looks, he is a pretty big jerk. Didja know he's a spy?

... Gosh this is going to get confusing. I have a good friend on another site nicknamed Sam. I'll have to call you Canadian Sam or Zevron or Zev Zev da Man. Razz
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed 5 Jun - 13:04:42

I love Argonian's also but Skyrim belongs to the Nords.
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed 5 Jun - 13:04:59

(I'd prefer Zev Da Man. That sounds heroic.)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 13:06:23

PFFFT! READ UP ON YOUR HISTORY, BOY! SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE FALMER! Perhaps we should continue this on another topic before we get in trouble for spamming. Where I come from it is against the law to double-post.
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata on Wed 5 Jun - 13:17:54

Who the heck is he? Kiamsc?? Wait lemme gues.... Longing??
Rogdata
Admin

Location : On a flying space rock orbiting the sun at aproximately 108,000 km/h, therefore my location is always changing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 13:19:58

*scoffs* Whatever. You won't be getting any hints from me. Evil or Very Mad
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Wed 5 Jun - 13:20:29

The Falmer would die off quickly if they were left on the surface, and most nords are racist pricks for a reason, to Elves at least, Why do they hate us Lizards? T^T?
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata on Wed 5 Jun - 13:22:05

Kiam, if you don't tell me who you are I'll kick you out of this site.. Don't piss me off, I'm already in a bad mood.
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 13:25:02

But... I've tried to be a good citizen. As far as I'm aware I haven't broken any rules. I will tell you, I am on Roblox. I've posted to the group recently.
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata on Wed 5 Jun - 13:25:55

Stop being an ass, Kiam, just tell me who you are.
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Wed 5 Jun - 13:29:06

i'm fairly sure it's Kirin Rog, stop being an ass.
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata on Wed 5 Jun - 13:30:18

I was guessing Longing, because I would never have expected Kirin to scoff at me ever. Besides, Kiam is the same age as longing so I just was assuming..
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 13:31:49

You people make the worst guesses... *shakes fist* MICHAEL!!! You know too much. You as well, Rogdata. I'll have to kill both of you now. tongue
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata on Wed 5 Jun - 13:33:15

Lol XD
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpwolf on Wed 5 Jun - 13:33:24

I already knew it was kirin, her avatar was a big giveaway ;_;
Derpwolf

Location : Every where, every time, every possilbe, theoretical, or otherwise dimension.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Wed 5 Jun - 13:35:08

NUUUUUUUUUU!!! How could I be so see through? BUT I STILL WANT TO KNOW!!! CAN I MAKE TOPICS????
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata on Wed 5 Jun - 13:36:11

Kiamsc wrote:Nice rules! I think I am going to enjoy this... afro Now... I have a question. May we create topics? And if so, do we need to have it approved? I was thinking of starting a game topic to have a bit of fun...

Yes, anyone can make their own topics! Smile Feel free to go wild with the topics part
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata on Wed 5 Jun - 13:37:53

Kiamsc wrote:*scoffs* Whatever. You won't be getting any hints from me. Evil or Very Mad

When I read this, I got under the impression that you didn't like me.. Which is why I kind of started getting angry and demanding.
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top