Era'Traik Roleplay.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Era'Traik Roleplay.

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 11:42:56

Era'Traik: A planet that is almost entirely made up of islands.
The planet is typically divided amongst four hemispheres.
The first hemisphere holds the floating islands, which is home to the Sparrock.
The second hemisphere has the frozen tundra and the Crown Islands, homes to the tundra Elves and Mars Elves, respectively.
The third hemisphere is deserts and forests mixed in one, home to the humans and Forest Elves.
and finally, the fourth hemisphere, an unholy land that very few, aside form heroes and poor fools, traverse.
In the center of these hemispheres, lies the most powerful people of all, the Venus Elves, and there capital, the City of Angels.

Races:
Humans (Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fuck humans.) Humans are typically looked down upon for there lack of ability to use the magic inside them. However, they are respected for there resilience and ability to adapt.

Sparrock: Once thought of as were-birds, they have been officially considered not so. They look almost completely human. Aside from the fact they all have some aspect of a bird, either physically or mentally. They have a short lifespan, reaching an average of 20 human years. They have the remarkable ability to transform into the first bird they see upon birth. They are also very skilled with wind-attributed magic, and are usually hired in armies as assassins for there unusual speed and mastery of the air.

Akali: Owners of the underground, these small, bear-like creatures are a mystery to many on the planets surface. All that is known about that is that they are highly intelligent, and build machines to ride in when they come to the surface.

Forest Elves: Also known as High-Elves, these Elves typically, as the name implies, live in the trees. They almost always have tanned-skin, and light colored hair, and long ears that stretch out nearly a foot in length, they also lack pupils humans have. They are shunned by there brother race, the Mars Elves, for there ancestors cowardice. They have a lifespan almost twice as long as the average humans, ranging from about 160-175 years. There soldiers are chosen, and trained, from birth to be skilled marksmen and swordsmen.

Mars Elves: They are a proud people, driven to make there family name the top of all other Mars Elves. They have a unique attribute: There soul is not attached to there bodies. Because of this, they all have red-tinted skin, coal-black eyes, and snow-white hair. They share the ears of there sister race. They have the strength that could move mountains. But, unfortunately, it is incredibly rare for any of there people to use magic. Added to this, they have a much shorter lifespan than there sister race, being around the same as humans. Very rarely do they stay in there homeland, as many go out to become adventurers.

Tundra Elves: Gigantic, albino humanoids with pointed-tipped ears. Much like the Akali, not much is known about them, except they are aggressive to other races when they are in groups, but will give there lives to protect those they consider allies. Typically, they are quiet, and solitary outside of there clans. It is widely believed they live to be about 200.

Venus Elves: The most powerful of the other races, Venus Elves make up a majority of the population on Era'Traik. They are plant-like people, with aspects of the cat in them, mostly being the shape of there ears and eyes. they all have green-tinted skin, and different colored hair, and many resemble some form of flora. They are an asexual race, but, through evolution, have taken a feminine appearance to distract there enemies and give off the appearance that they are weak. They reproduce by turning the willing, dying, or those they consider evil into one of there own. They are technologically advanced, but forbid anything that harms the ecosystem. They are also vicious carnivores, as eating plant-life is considered cannibalism to there culture But, like plants, they can survive solely on sunlight alone. They are excellent magic-users, and some are even good on the combat field. They can live up to 10,000 human years.

Shade: Nearly completely wiped out by the Venus Elves, Shade are the result of evil souls staying on Era'Traik, for there souls only want to better themselves. They have the ability to possess the weak willed, and can disappear in the shadows, they do however, die in the sunlight. it is unknown how long they live, as no Shade has died of old age.

(All creatures that reside in the fourth hemisphere is unknown.)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Era'Traik Roleplay.

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 11:47:09

(Sheeeeeeeit. What race should I choose?)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Thu 31 Oct - 11:48:48

I pick shade if I am allowed to RP with you guys
Alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 11:49:42

(I'm probably missing out on a lot of shit, if you want to know anything about the races, let me know. OH WAIT THE PLOT!...Umm, our characters were asked to show up to the City of Angels to meet the queen of the Venus Elves. OH! I also forgot another 'race': Hybrids, those who have undergone a Venus elf transformation, but it went unfinished.)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Thu 31 Oct - 11:51:43

[Acctualy I might have to withdraw I have to go soon]
Alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 11:53:33

(Ugh, What race...I'm picking between like 3.)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 11:55:05

(what 3? o3o)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 11:55:58

(Mars elf, Shade or Tundra elf.)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 11:57:31

(I should mention, the Shade are practically ghosts.)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 11:58:27

(Now Sparrock and Human has caught my eye. DAMN IT! BRAIN! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 12:02:25

(I like Tundra elves I just don't like the fact that they're god damn huge. I feel like human is obviously boring.)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:03:38

(Well, when I said huge, I meant twice the size of all the other races [aside from Tundra Elves turned Venus elves.].)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 12:07:52

(Yeah I remember they're like 8-9-10 feet. And them unknown races, must be known so I can be one T^T But I think I might be a Mars elf.)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:10:16

(wooooooooo!...Wait! I forgot something important, RELIGION! Mars Elves celebrate the Angels that guard over them, 13 different angels watch over different mars elf families, all who worship the 8th angel mysteriously disappeared. Venus Elves believe in a Goddess [me as a girl...*shiver*], Tundra Elves believe in multiple gods, Forest Elves believe in the same religion as the Mars Elves, but go past the angels and go straight to the "creator" [:3], Akali is unknown, humans believe in a religion that's more or less Christianity, and Sparrock just consider the sky as a god.)

Last edited by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:14:19; edited 1 time in total
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 12:13:19

(Make a character so I can copy the character sheet o3o)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:16:49

Name:
Race:
Age[Human years]:
Appearance:
Weapon of choice/magic type[if any]:
Background:
(Other?):

(also, please go into details on background and appearance, no one sentence crap, I'm not asking for paragraphs, but it would be helpful.)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 12:23:04

(Any sort of naming rules or things similar for the races?)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:25:33

(Umm, typically, Mars and Forest elves take 'two-noun' names, you know, like Native Americans kind've do? Tundra Elves have more of Russian names, Sparrock and humans have normal names, and Venus Elves normally keep there names, but change, or add there last name to that of the plant they resemble.)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc on Thu 31 Oct - 12:32:59

I wanna join but I also am not sure which to pick! Okay... Either High elf or Venus elf... Ummm... Could you maybe go into more detail about hybrids?

Name:
Race:
Age[Human years]:
Appearance:
Weapon of choice/magic type[if any]:
Background:
(Other?):
Kiamsc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:35:35

(Hybrids are just one of the races that aren't Venus Elves that are turned only part-way into Venus Elves, Some see it as a healed battle-scar, some see them as cowards, it's more of a personal opinion then an all around opinion. Nothing major happens to them mentally unless the venus elf "virus" covers most of there body, at that point, they'll just want to be a Venus Elf.)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 12:46:54

Name: Artyom Klenkov
Race: Tundra Elf
Age[Human years]: 25
Appearance:He is around 7-7'5 feet tall with medium-short hair (not sure if they have a certain hair colour, if not then black) his ears are stick out to the side a little near the top. (not sure if they have any sort of set eyes, if not they're grey)
Weapon of choice/magic type[if any]: He's mostly skilled with swords but if the situation calls he can use whatever is needed.
Background: He was born on the sea's off the coast of the Crown Islands. He grew up with only his mother. He was the product of her being assaulted during an attack on her village by a group of pirates. after that, his mother never wanted to live on the land because she didn't want such a thing to happen again so he was born on a boat. She realized she wouldn't be able to support him living on a boat so she dropped him off at an orphanage at the frozen tundra's. When he was around 15 he joined a group of kids who would steal to make a living after the orphanage was burned down. He left them at around 20 when they made a plan to murder an entire village and take all their resources. For the past 4 years he's been hardly living, just getting by on low end jobs.
(Other?):
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:49:06

(Tundra elves are albino, forgot to mention. and forget the human years, I realized that will lead to confusion, just make it in there races age)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:49:40

(Also...did you really name your guy after the guy from Metro?)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu 31 Oct - 12:52:16

(I googled popular Russian names and that was one and I'm like, wait isn't that the guy from Metro? But then I used it anyway. And in their races age I guess he's be like, 40-50 or something.)
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on Thu 31 Oct - 12:53:51

(Fine, age "Biologically" So...MEEEEEEEEH I'M CONFUSED!)
Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top